Implement the Best Bingo Strategies
Become the Best Advanced Player
If you are a bingo Intermediates player or advanced bingo player, you will have much bingo wisdom to use to your advantage right now. However, as I mentioned in my previous post, it doesn’t hurt to learn new things, and learning is inevitably a life-long process. I’m sure that you’ll come across some pertinent facts or tips below that you could use to maintain your status as a bingo star! With this article, I touch on calculating the odds in bingo, the odds of winning a progressive jackpot, winning strategies, and the benefits of playing slots, among other topics. So let’s get our bingo wheels turning!
How to Effortlessly Calculate Your Bingo Odds
It’s really not that hard to calculate your odds at winning bingo. All you need to do is divide the number of cards that you’re playing by the number of cards being played in the entire game. Here’s an example: If there are 100 cards in play and you have five cards, your chances of winning are five percent (or five in 100). It is possible to know how many cards are in play in online bingo because the number is stated in section the where the prizes are displayed. However, it is not that easy if you’re playing in a bingo hall. The trick here is being able to do a head count. You can then multiply your head count by how many cards you think each person has. The average number of cards bought in a bingo hall per player is a set of six. So, if you have 6 cards and 100 other people have six each, then the chances of winnings are 1 in 6 or 6 in 100.
What are Your Odds of Winning a Progressive jackpot?
Unfortunately, the odds of winning progressive jackpot games (where the jackpot starts at a certain amount and grows each time players buy tickets until the game is won) cannot be calculated as above, because there is no guaranteed winner in most progressive games. The odds in this case depend on the difficulty of covering the winning pattern and on whether the player can call bingo in the predetermined number of calls. In fact, the odds of winning progressing jackpot games are so steep that many weeks, or even months, could pass by before a winner is declared.
Could you Know which Numbers Come up Most Often?
Many people will ask themselves “How can we know which balls will come up most often?” The answer is as easy as pie, because there is no way of telling which bingo balls have a greater chance of appearing in a game over any other, unless someone is tampering with the balls and they’re able to pass on some inside information. Some bingo players think that if they pray for their numbers to come up, then fate might just clinch it for them, but sadly, that’s not the case.
Let’s imagine that in a three-hour bingo session, number 32 comes up five times, while 44 is never announced. Everyone would assume that it would be best to select tickets with the number 32.But the fact that number 32 has been called many more times than any other number is plainly a coincidence. If you play over two dozen sessions, there won’t be much difference between how many times numbers 32 and 44 will have been called. Even if 32 were to be called during every game, there will still be no guarantee that it is the number that forms part of the winning combination.
4 vital tips for you to near a win
You need not waste time trying to calculate your odds of winning. Simply get on with it tip the mathematical balance in your favour, take up the tips provided below and count your lucky stars.
- Avoid peak hours: If you play at times when games are poorly attended, you will stand a better chance of winning, since the odds depend on the number of cards being playing in a particular game. There will be less competition for the jackpot and according to the law, bingo halls have no choice but to hand out the prize, regardless of how many people are participating in the game, so there’s your chance! It doesn’t matter wither you’re playing online or offline, be sure to try your luck when there are fewer players in a game. If you’re into playing at your local hall, you will have the opportunity to study the habits of fellow players and get a sense for when the quieter periods are. You might find that bad weather keeps them away. On the other hand, other bingo players might have your same idea and decide to visit your locale on that same stormy day. So your plan might go down the drain, but here’s another thing to bear in mind. You can try attending games where the jackpot is pretty low, as these are normally not so well attended, meaning you could also have greater luck here.
- Buy multiple cards: Use your bingo wisdom and buy as many cards as you can afford.Does playing tons of cards increase your odds of winning the game? The answer is: yes.Say there are 100 players at a game, and everyone bought 6 cards each.That’s a total of 600 cards.So you decide to purchase 20 more cards to have an advantage over other players.Now there are 620 cards in the game.This means that you have 20 chances out of 620 to win the game, while the other players only have six chances out of 620, and that’s less than one percent. The maths can work in your favour, but there is no guarantee that you will win the game just because you have bought multiple cards, and you could end up losing more money than you bargained for.But that’s the chance you take when gambling on any game!
- Choose cards that don’t duplicate numbers: Bingo cards can never contain a number more than once, so every card has the same odds of winning. However, you can boost your chances of winning by selecting cards that don’t duplicate the numbers that appear on their other cards, so you’ll have more opportunity to have at least one card that will contain the number called.
- Retain cards from a previous session: This applies if you’re playing land-based bingo. If your hall allows it, you can retain the cards that you used during a previous session, the main benefit of which is that you will become familiar with the numbers and be able to spot them quicker as the caller announces the numbers.
Are you a 1tg or 2tg Winner?
Some online bingo sites offer players the chance to win even when they have lost.You are probably wondering how this can be possible. Players who are left waiting on 1tg and 2tg to win after the game has been won will share a prize pool that is designated for 1tg and 2tg winners only.This is great, because you don’t have to win the 90-ball full house game or 75-ball pattern game to win some cash.
How do You Choose the Best Room and the Perfect Jackpot?
Doyou have a low budget, but want to play in the best room that offers a high value jackpot.How do you go about this without losing all your money?
- Play only a few games rather than every single game, and play when there are fewer participants in the games.
- Play some lower-value games in between the jackpot ones.If you win by playing games with the lower prizes, you can buy more cards into the jackpot game.
- Buy your cards carefully and be selective about when you play because you might not win any games and blow your budget.
Playing Slots Gives You the Greatest Benefits
Bingo games can offer some massive jackpots. However, slot games can also do the same. You might prefer playing online bingo, but statistics show that player shave a greater chance of winning life-changing amounts by playing slots rather than bingo. This is because hundreds of people are playing a game of bingo at a given time so they are all competing against each other. When playing slots however, you are the only one playing against the machine at a given game.
Cash out with Online Slots or Play with Bingo Bonuses?
If you’re after quick cash, online slots are your best bet since most slot games are played with cash only rather than bonuses. So, if you do win huge amounts of cash, you will more than likely be eligible to make a withdrawal and send your winnings straight to your bank account. On the other hand, if you’re playing bingo, you will more than likely have accepted a bonus, meaning that you will have to meet certain wagering requirements before withdrawing any winnings, some of which can be very hard to meet. For example, you deposit £10 and receive a £20 bonus. The wagering rules require you to wager four times your deposit as well as the bonus to be able to withdraw your winnings. You therefore need to bet £120 on bingo before you can cash out.
Top 5 Tips Before you Take Off
Whether you’re a bingo fanatic or a slots fan, I’m sure that you’ll have found some enlightenment in reading my tips above. These are the top five tips from this article:
- Buy multiple cards.
- Try low-value games.
- Buy into some jackpot games.
- Play at off-peak times.
- Play some slots.
At the end of the day it all boils down to luck, no matter how many cards you buy in bingo, or how many spins you have on slots.So may all the luck be on your side and remember to play responsibly.You can now be on your way to having an enjoyable and successful game.