Three Days of FREE BINGO after you join!
Yes, that’s right – to celebrate your arrival at 888ladies we’re giving you the chance to win up to £888 in the first three days after joining!
Just pop over to the £888 Newbies room and enjoy free games every 10 minutes between 7am – 10pm. £20 is available to be won every hour.
There’ll be 3 £5 jackpot games, plus £5, £2 & £1 bingo bonuses throughout the day.
That’s a total of £888 of free bingo to be won in three days!
No Deposit Needed!
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is ongoing, currently without an end date. We will provide reasonable notice of when it will come to an end.
- The game is only open to new players who have registered in the last 3 days & may not be combined with any other offer.
- No deposit required
- Cards are FREE. Min 6 / Max 6 card.
- Prize will be credited into winner’s account immediately after winning the game.
- Games play every 10 minutes daily, from 7am – 10pm. Game type: 75 ball. £5, £2 & £1 bingo bonus jackpot games will play throughout the day.
- If you request a withdrawal from your real money bankroll before fulfilling the following wagering requirements you will lose all bingo bonus funds. You must wager 2x the total amount of your deposit used to redeem the bingo bonus plus the bingo bonus funds received from that deposit (for example, if you deposit £5 and get a £5 bingo bonus, you must wager £20).
- Wagering must be done on bingo games only and only wagering with bingo bonus funds will count towards the wagering requirements.
- Wagering order: when purchasing a bingo card, real money funds will always be used before bingo bonus funds.
- Withdrawing funds: The amount you are able to withdraw from your account is subject to a minimum of £10. If your withdrawal request is for less than £10, the amount you have requested to withdraw will be returned to your Bankroll. You can find more details about our withdrawal limits in our Withdrawal Policy.
- In exceptional cases, 888Ladies may conclude promotions, bonuses or special offers before the end of advertised period or may prolong the period of a promotion, bonus or special offer for example due to security or bonus abuse issues.
- full terms & conditions apply.
- Updated: August 2017