It’s Faster and easier than ever to claim your Bingo Prizes!
At 888ladies, we want you to enjoy your bingo prizes as fast as possible. That’s why we opened the brand new Bingo Prize Store, an exclusive site where winners can claim their tangible prizes almost instantly and hassle-free.
How it works
From now on, when you win a prize in a bingo room or other promotion, you’ll receive an e-mail with an exclusive voucher code to claim your prize at the Bingo Prize Store. If the e-mail address listed in your account is incorrect, you will not be able to receive our exclusive Bingo Prize Store voucher codes upon winning.
Don’t wait, double check that your e-mail is correct, so you don’t miss out if you win!
Received a voucher with a prize code? Congrats!
Here’s what you need to do
- Go to the Bingo Prize Store site & enter your voucher code
- Claim your prize
- Confirm your delivery details.
That’s it! Your prize will be on its way.
Terms & Conditions
Below are the terms and conditions under which Cassava Enterprises Gibraltar Limited (“we”, “us”, or “our”), may make available a voucher code (“Voucher Code”) for the redemption of a prize or gift (collectively the “Prize”) at www.bingo.giftngo.com (“Bingo Prize Store”).
- Access to the Bingo Prize Store will be given to a player who is entitled to receive a Prize as a result of him/her playing on one of the Bingo Websites (the “Recipient”).
- The applicable Voucher Code and instructions related to claiming the relevant Prize via the Bingo Prize Store will be sent to the Recipient.
- No items at the Bingo Prize Store can be purchased using real money and no money refunds are available.
- The Voucher Code is valid for the redemption of one Prize only.
- Only the Recipient may use the relevant Voucher Code.
- The Recipient is solely responsible for the accuracy of the details entered on the Bingo Prize Store, including but not limited to the Voucher Code, Prize choice, personal details and delivery address. We shall not be liable for any Prize which does not reach its destination due to an invalid or incorrect mailing address.
- A postal office box cannot be entered under the delivery details.
- If additional costs are incurred as a result of a Recipient submitting incorrect details, we may at our sole discretion, request that the Recipient bears such additional costs, prior to resending the Prize.
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to withhold delivery of the Prize until we have verified a Recipient’s details, although there is no obligation on us to verify a Recipient’s details.
- Once the Recipient submits their selection and details, a confirmation e-mail will be sent (“Confirmation Email”). Once the Recipient has been sent the Confirmation Email, the Prize cannot be changed or cancelled.
- By redeeming a Prize at the Bingo Prize Store, the Recipient consents to us disclosing his/her personal data (including but not limited to his full name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number) to a third party supplier (“Supplier”), in order for us to have the Prize delivered.
- All Prizes are subject to stock availability.
- The Recipient should allow for a period of time up to 90 (ninety) days for delivery of the Prize, following the date we have sent an email confirming that the Prize has been shipped (“Delivery Period”) to the Recipient. In the event that a Prize is not received within 14 (fourteen) days of the end of Delivery Period, the Recipient should contact the relevant Bingo Website’s customer support via email and report the delay.
- The Recipient is responsible for ensuring he/she is available to receive and sign for the Prize’s delivery. Failure to do so may result in the Recipient being liable for additional delivery charges.
- A Prize that has 2 consecutive failed deliveries due to the Recipient not being available to sign or receive the Prize will be forfeited by the Recipient.
- Certain Prizes in the Bingo Prize Store are provided or manufactured by third party parties. In light of this, the recipient acknowledges and consents that such items are third party products and that we accept no liability for any claims (howsoever arising) in relation to the items, their delivery, or their use.
- As we are not the manufacturer of any of the items in the Bingo Prize Store, we do not make any warranty or representation, whether express or implied (whether by law, statute or otherwise) with regards to any of the items including, but not limited to, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, we make no warranty that the items will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free or that they are free of viruses or bugs.
- All electrical products contained in the Bingo Prize Store come with a standard manufacturer’s warranty.
- By redeeming the Voucher Code for any of the items in the Bingo Prize Store, the Recipient agrees that the Prize cannot be exchanged nor have a cash equivalent. Nevertheless, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to elect to offer such a cash alternative or exchange (which may be less than the full value of the Prize).
- We reserve the right, at any time, to substitute any Prize with one or more items (other than a cash alternative) of substantially equivalent value.
- On delivery of the Prize to the Recipient, if the box which contains the Prize is damaged, the Recipient must sign that the box is damaged on the form provided by the Supplier. The Recipient must also within 24 hours of delivery of the Prize notify the relevant Bingo Website’s customer support via email and provide photographs of the damaged box, as well as the serial number of the Prize where provided.
- In the event that a Prize comes with a manufacturer’s warranty and is defective, it is the Recipient’s responsibility to contact the manufacturer directly to get the Prize replaced. The Recipient should also immediately notify the relevant Bingo Website’s customer support via email that the Prize is defective and provide photographs of the defective Prize, as well as the serial number of the Prize where provided.
- In the event that a Prize does not come with a manufacturer’s warranty and is defective, the Recipient must within 24 hours of delivery of the Prize notify the relevant Bingo Website’s customer support via email and provide photographs of the damaged box, as well as the serial number of the Prize where provided.
- A Prize which is damaged due to the Recipient’s neglect or through general wear and tear will not be replaced or exchanged by us.
- We shall not be liable for any injuries, losses damages and expenses, suffered or incurred by a Recipient as a direct or indirect result of a Prize and its use thereof.
- Our decision is final in relation to all matters relating to the Bingo Prize Store, Prizes and these terms and conditions and shall not be open to review or appeal by a Recipient or any third party.
- These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Gibraltar. The courts of Gibraltar will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions.
- This is an ongoing promotion, currently without an end date. We will provide reasonable notice of when the promotion is to come to an end.
- In exceptional cases, 888Ladies may conclude promotions, bonuses or special offers before the end of advertised period or may prolong the period of a promotion, bonus or special offer for example due to security or bonus abuse issues.
- 888Ladies full bonus policy applies.
- 888Ladies full terms & conditions apply.