- How do I download it from the App Store?
Now 888ladies is available in the App Store, playing bingo on your mobile is easy to find and simple to use:
1. Open the App Store icon on your iphone or ipad home screen.
2. Tap on the "Search" icon & enter '888ladies into the search bar at the top.
3. Once the 888 ladies App screen appears, tap on 'FREE', then tap on 'INSTALL'. You may then be prompted to give your Apple password in order to complete the download.
4. Once the App has completed installing it, you will now be able to access the App from your home screen.
- Can I use it on any phone or tablet?
You can use the free mobile bingo app on Android & iPhone smartphones. You can also play 888ladies Bingo on your iPad. It will be coming soon to Android tablets.
- Can I deposit on the app?
Yes of course! You can deposit in the same way as you do on the website.
- Can I withdraw on the app?
Not yet, you'll have to go to the website to make a withdrawal.
- Will my bankroll on the app be the same as the website?
Yes, your personal details, bankroll and the payment methods you've registered on the website will show on the app. It's as if you're playing on the website except you're probably sitting on a train!
- How do I log out of the app?
For security reasons, every time you close the app you will automatically be logged out.
- How do I contact Customer Service?
Our friendly support team is available 24/7. Email email@example.com
or call us on 0203 139 3049 (toll free in the UK) or on +44 0203 139 3049 if you are outside the UK.
- Are my details safe on the app?
Yes, absolutely. At 888ladies our main priorities are security and privacy. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of 888 Holdings Plc. and a sister company of Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited ("Cassava") and adhere to strict gaming laws. When submitting sensitive information via the mobile app, (such as credit card number and/or personal details) all your information is encrypted and protected with the best encryption software in the industry so you have nothing to worry about.
- Terms and Conditions
Normal site T&Cs apply